Superior Small Lodging Articles
Explore Pinellas County
Occupying a peninsula along the Gulf Coast in the heart of west central Florida, Pinellas County is the second smallest county in the state, containing less than 281 square miles. While small in total area, Pinellas enjoys a long coastline along the Gulf Coast, providing over 35 miles of fine white sandy beaches stretching from Tarpon Springs to Fort De Soto.
With over 3,150 people per square mile, Pinellas County today is by far the most densely populated county in the State of Florida and is second only to Atlanta Georgia's Fulton County, in the southeastern United States. Large numbers of residents are attracted to the county's mild sub-tropical climate and strong economy. In 1996, over 4.1 million overnight visitors came to Pinellas County from around the state, the nation and throughout the world.
Below, you'll find articles designed to help you get acquainted with Florida's fantastic Gulf Coast. Whether you are a newcomer to Pinellas County or a seasoned visitor, we've got lots to share about the people, places, and things that make the Sunshine Coast the fun, relaxing, and beautiful place it is today.
Current Press Release and News Articles
- Customer Blogs and Write Ups - View Full Article
- Discover Pass-A-Grille Island - View Full Article
- Small Town - Gulfport - View Full Article
- The Sea Captain made it on USA Today's list for “Florida Beach Escapes for under $150.00 per night” - View Full Article
- Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce 2010 Business of the Year - View Full Article
- Florida SSL gets website redesign! Much more to come.